Upholstery Fabric Protection
Everyone loves the look, feel and smell of their carpet and upholstery right after a professional carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning. Now you can keep them cleaner, fresher, brighter and healthier for far longer by opting for high quality carpet and upholstery fabric protection with your next clean.
Examples of the quality of our work can be found on our business Facebook page by clicking this link ~
What does upholstery fabric protection do?
When correctly applied by a properly trained technician, upholstery fabric protection will keep your fabric furniture looking fantastic between cleans. Accidental spills and stains won’t stand a chance at ruining your lounge suite, dining chairs, bar stools or any other fabric furniture item.
Specifically designed to help stop oil and water based substances and other soiling agents from soaking into fibres, upholstery fabirc protection makes cleaning spills a breeze. Protection also creates a barrier that makes routine vacuuming more efficient as dry soil (aka dust, dirt etc) is easily released.
We only use professional grade protection products approved by the Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute (ACCI). We are also comprehensively trained on mixing ratios as well as the correct application method.
The benefits of high quality carpet and upholstery protection are:
- More time to clean up spills before they damage your carpet or upholstery.
- Vacuuming becomes more efficient because the protection acts as a barrier making dry soil (dust, dirt etc) easier to vacuum out.
- Fabric upholstery stays clean longer.
- Future professional cleaning will produce far better results.
- Prolongs carpet or upholstery life.